Alle Spieler sämtlicher Plattformen erhalten morgen das nächste Battlefield V Update! Das Update wird Battlefield V in vielen Belangen verbessern und unter anderem auch drei neue Locations auf der Battle Royale Map verfügbar machen.
Weiterhin gibt es ein neues Versorgungssystem für Munitionsnachschub und Verbände sowie ein neues Sichtbarkeitssystem, Änderungen an Waffen, Gadgets, Fahrzeugen und Maps sowie vieles weiteres.
Bugfixes und Stabilitätsverbesserungen sind natürlich auch Bestandteil des Updates.
Das vollständige Changelog und die Termine für das morgige Battlefield V – Trial By Fire Update #4 findet ihr nachfolgend:
Update-Termine 23. Mai 2019
Das Update wird ab 10:00 Uhr deutscher Zeit für PC Spieler zum Download verfügbar sein. Gestaffelt erscheint das Update dann auch für die Playstation 4 sowie Xbox One. Das Update wird auf eurer Plattform ab folgender Uhrzeit (deutsche Zeit) verfügbar sein:
- PC: 23. Mai 2019 – 10:00 Uhr
- Playstation 4: 23. Mai 2019 – 11:00 Uhr
- Xbox One: 23. Mai 2019 – 12:00 Uhr
Um das Update für Battlefield V herunterzuladen, benötigt ihr den folgenden Speicherplatz auf eurem PC oder eurer Konsole.
- PC: N/A Gigabyte (Downloadzeit @ VDSL 25: N/A)
- PS4: N/A Gigabyte (Downloadzeit @ VDSL 25: N/A)
- Xbox One: N/A Gigabyte (Downloadzeit @ VDSL 25: N/A)
- Added the reloading icon which was missing when using the Churchill MK VII 95MM Howitzer specialization.
- Fixed an issue which would cause players to fall slightly below the ground when going into the bleed out state after getting killed while in a plane.
- Improved the turning rates for planes. Bombers should no longer be able to out-turn fighter planes.
- Fixed a bug that would cause airplanes to not resupply under certain conditions.
- Changed irreparable damage multiplier on rocket vs fighter from 1.8 to 0.18. This fixes the issue of rockets dealing a too high percentage of their damage as irreparable damage when damaging fighters. This change now brings rockets in line with other forms of damage, and players will be able to self-repair their fighter planes after getting hit by a rocket.
- Fixed an issue that would randomly cause camera shakes and bumps when in a tank in first person view.
- While in a vehicle the splash damage indicators that appear when damage is taken from anti- tank weapons now show the correct direction.
- Passengers that exit your tank no longer block your shots while playing the entry/exit animation state.
- New visual dust effects have been added when tanks fire their main cannons.
- Fixed a bug that would enable the JU-88 A to automatically get resupplied without passing the resupply station.
- Improved the animation when a player jumps out of the JU-88 A. The camera will now have smoother movement and less stutter when the exit animation plays.
Weapons, Gadgets, and Specializations
- Fixed an issue that was causing sight misalignment when using the Mint or Gold plated skins on the EMP.
- Fixed a bug that would cause the weapon model to not show in third person if the player switching between weapons and gadgets in a rapid succession.
- Fixed an issue with the MAS 44 which would make the magazine invisible in third person view if a certain combination of skins was used.
In this update, we are bringing new changes to the Health and Ammo crates with the goal to make these gadgets more interesting choices in defensive scenarios.
- Crates now inherit from the soldier’s speed to increase the throw distance.
- Crates throw speed is now affected by the pitch angle to enable higher throwing arcs.
- Crates now attach to the terrain when landing to ensure that they always land upright.
- When selected, heals nearby friendlies in a 2m radius from the crate. This effect is interrupted for 2 seconds while taking damage and for 1.5 seconds while being suppressed.
- When deployed, heals nearby friendlies in a 2m radius from the crate. This effect is
- interrupted for 2 seconds while taking damage and for 1.5 seconds while being suppressed.
- When equipped in a gadget slot, friendly players can interact with friendly Medics to get health.
- When equipped in a gadget slot, friendly players can interact with friendly Supports to take ammo.
- Please consider these changes as a first iteration as we monitor and get your feedback. We will be looking at doing further changes as needed in the near future.
- Improved firing animation with iron sights to be less distracting.
- Reduced recoil and sped up recoil decrease.
- Can no longer be used while swimming.
- We found the Commando Carbine was a bit lacking at medium range already, due to low damage and slow projectiles making landing shots hard.
- Increased two hit kill range to 50 m (was 30 m).
- Increased distance at which one head and one body shot are lethal to 75 m (was 50 m).
- Increased muzzle velocity to 350 m/s (was 300 m/s) and 400 m/s (was 330 m/s) when using High Velocity Bullets.
- Decreased suppression per bullet, which was overly high.
M28 con Tromboncino:
- Decreased suppression per bullet, which was overly high.
- Fixed grenade launcher dealing incorrect amounts of damage. LS/26:
- Added resumable empty reload.
- Slightly reduced the efficacy of the Ported Barrel specialization.
- Tweaked the recoil pattern to make the weapon easier to use.
Assault Rifles and SMGs:
- Improved accuracy in aimed sustained fire from the second shot.
- Improved accuracy in unaimed sustained fire from the second shot for all sidearms except the Mk VI Revolver. This means follow-up shots in hip fire will be much more accurate than before.
Mk VI Revolver:
- Increased deploy time to 0.7 s (was 0.65 s) and 0.65 s (was 0.6 s) when using Slings and Swivels. This means switching to the revolver takes longer, leaving it at a bigger disadvantage to the pistols when you need to switch to your sidearm fast.
- Improvements to the lighting on soldiers, this is a shader that makes third person soldiers a bit more visible when in dark areas. This change is only applied to Multiplayer and Firestorm. If you would like to learn about this in more detail, please read this article.
Leaning is a feature that already exists in Battlefield V using the auto-leaning system. With this update, we are introducing manual leaning which allows players to have more control over leaning and use this feature in more cases than what the auto-leaning systems allows.
- Manual leaning is only available when aiming down sight.
- Moving while leaning is 50% slower.
- It is not possible to use a bipod while manual leaning.
- Players can decide if leaning should be a toggle or a hold (OPTIONS / CONTROLS).
There are two ways to use manual leaning:
- ACTIVATE STRAFE TO LEAN WHILE ZOOMING:
- Zooming and using the “Activate Strafe to Lean While Zooming” key (PC Default “F”, Console Default “R3”). When this key is pressed, strafing becomes leaning.
- LEAN RIGHT / LEAN LEFT WHILE ZOOMING:
- You can manually assign a key binding to both “Lean Left While Zooming” and “Lean Right While
- Zooming” (Not assigned by default). This is possible on console using a custom soldier mapping.
Other Soldier Changes:
- Fixed a bug that would cause the player to be stuck in a death state.
- Players can now also trigger landing rolls using the jump button when hitting the ground.
- Landing roll is now timing based, players have to hold the button within 333ms before hitting the ground to trigger it. It was a little bit too easy when you just had to hold down the button.
- Fixed an issue where players would get killed if they had switched seats in a vehicle, left the vehicle and then the vehicle ultimately getting destroyed.
- Fixed a rare issue that was causing soldiers to be misaligned against ladders when climbing them.
- Fixed an issue where in some cases a soldier standing still while looking around would not always be properly updated from the other players point of view.
- Fixed a bug that in rare cases would enable a player to fire their weapon and use gadgets while in a bleed out state.
- Improved soldier ragdoll behavior when they die in water at the same moment as they are vaulting over an object.
- The interaction functionality now only affects the object that is usable and closest to the player, instead of triggering multiple objects close to the player at the same time.
- Improved soldier stability on slopes, player will now slide less often when terrain becomes a bit steeper.
Maps & Modes
- Removed a placeholder box from the Practice Range.
- Firestorm – Altered the map and added three new distinct locations: Watchtowers, Excavation Site, and Blue Forest.
- Firestorm – Fixed multiple clipping issues, floating objects and other minor graphical artifacts.
- Firestorm – Fixed an issue where players in some cases could get disconnected from the server when deploying in the hangar while in a Squad.
- Firestorm: Artillery Strike shells will no longer land very close to the edge of the threat area. Players outside of the minimap threat area were previously able to take damage from the strike despite the UI telling them they were safe.
- Combined Arms – The Squad leader will no longer get stuck in the menu when attempting to
- repeat a mission if the squad members have left the game.
- Combined Arms – The outro cinematic is no longer affected by bullets and explosions which would cause screen shake.
- Aerodrome – Improved the capture area on Flag A when playing Conquest.
- Aerodrome – Players will no longer be able to climb up on top of the hangar near Flag E when playing Conquest.
- Arras – Added bullet penetration to the leaves and branches of the big tree close to flag A on Conquest.
- Arras – Removed a magical ladder inside a house that would teleport players. That had to go.
- Devastation – Players can no longer get stuck between the railing and the window canopy near objective A on Conquest.
- Devastation – Players should no longer be able to catch fire through certain walls if there is a fire on the other side of them.
- Narvik – Fix for a floating PAK 40 when playing the Breakthrough mode.
- Hamada – Added bullet penetration to a certain bush that was previously bulletproof.
- Hamada – Added more Tank supply stations on the outer points on Conquest.
- Hamada – Players will no longer be able to hide below the ground near the D flag when playing Conquest.
- Hamada – Players can no longer get stuck in the gap on the ruined wall near F flag.
- Hamada – Added the missing collision on a small area of the bridge which could result in soldiers falling down.
- Panzerstorm – The fuel tank near capture point D on Grand Operations – Airborne no longer clips with the ammo resupply station.
- Rotterdam – The ammo supply station no longer clips with the boxes which made the station difficult to use.
- Rotterdam – Fixed a few sandbags that would remain floating in mid-air if the object below it was destroyed.
- Rotterdam – The destroyed artillery cannon no longer clips with the ammo resupply station near capture point B when playing Grand Operations.
- War Stories – Players that have an eye for details might want to play the War Stories one more time.
- Weapons earned through class progression are now properly unlocked even if the player leaves mid-round.
- Fixed a bug with the scoring so that Enemy Hit is back to a maximum of 100 points.
- Fixed missing descriptions on some items in the Armory.
- Fixed the third person bleed out timer on the revive icon to properly show the bleed out rate.
- Rush Dog Tags are now properly unlocked once earned.
- The bronze Dog Tag for the P08 Carbine Pistol is now properly unlocked if earned.
- The Kar98k now has an image and name when the default muzzle is selected in the customize weapons screen.
- The “Play Firestorm” daily order now tracks progression properly.
- Fixed an issue that would cause players to not see Combat Traits under the “Your Company” if the player had just played the Practice Range.
- When players are directly looking at a visible enemy within 8m, the enemy name tag will be visible for that player only, similar to previous Battlefield titles.
- The camera no longer goes under the ground for a second if the match ends while the player is on the deploy screen.
- War Stories – The Last Tiger – Fixed a bug where in some cases the War Letters were not properly counted which would make it not possible to unlock the Tank skin reward.
- Fixed a rare bug where the deploy timer would get stuck, making it not possible to spawn.
- Finer mouse sensitivity (basic control options screen) adjustment – use the keyboard arrow buttons to adjust the mouse sensitivity for soldiers and vehicles by decimals.
- Fixed the bug where clicking with the mouse on the numeric part of a slider widget would cause the profile option to be reset to 0.
- Firestorm – Added 3 scoring events to Firestorm, for when a squad mate downs, kills or squad wipes enemies.
- Tweaked scoring events for Final Position and Wins in Firestorm: from 50, 100, 150 and 500/750/1000 (squad/duo/squad) to 200, 500, 1000 and 1250/1250/1250.
- Tweaked „Last 32/16/8“ scoring event for Firestorm: from 50, 100, 150 to 200/500/1000.
- A pizza baker was experimenting with new flavors, when he suddenly had an awful idea. He decided to use pineapple as topping. Having served it to his friend, the reaction was simply “Ha! Why?” – thus, the pizza was named Hawaii.
- Various crash fixes and improvements to stability.
- Fixed a specific crash that was causing instability when using Spectator mode.
- Added compatibility between direct melee lean buttons and the melee/bayonet ones when using a gamepad on PC.
- Firestorm – Improved visibility through aperture sights when running the game on low settings.
- Made the left and right scroll arrows fit with the progression tiles on the Profile screen.
- The Squad Reinforcements screen button indicators in the Squad widget now changes if the player uses custom button mappings.
- Players can now equip items in the customization menu with the keyboard.
- The future frame rendering is no longer automatically set to off if players choose another graphical preset besides automatic quality options which will turn this setting off.
- Soldier and vehicle mouse sensitivity sliders (in the basic control options screen) can now be tuned at a finer step by using the left/right keys.